:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, January 08, 2004 ::

Today, I went to The Crimson newspaper and wrote a news story! The story is about the recent increase in the fare to ride the T (Boston's subway system). It's kinda old news, but the editors wanted to cover it. I really lucked out this time; all the people I wanted to talk to in my story were available and gave really great quotes. I then went to the Harvard Square T stop to interview people, and although it was freezing cold in the station, I toughed it out and got some quotes. It really was freezing today. I could hardly walk a block outdoors. I'll have to remember to wear a hat when I go out because my head starts to hurt because it's so cold. I finished the story in record time and had it edited after dinner. It passed pretty well with my editor, who made only minor changes. I can't wait to see my name in The Crimson again! Tonight, some of my friends got together for a mini tea party. It was fun to chat and drink tea. Then it was time for mad studying.

Quote of the Day: "I'm pregnant... in my arm!"

:: SL 12:15 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?