:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, January 02, 2004 ::

Today, I went to work. I finished up my story about the blind man. At noon, I went to a goodbye lunch for one of our page designers. It was held at Novo, and we were seated inside for the first time, probably because of the damp weather (we are usually seated outside because the outdoor, creekside patio is so beautiful). I had a turkey chipotle avocado croissant melt with a side salad enlivened by vinaigrette dressing.

After lunch, I wrapped up my feature story and then started doing some copy editing for the features desk. There was a lot to do, but I got it done by the end of my shift. I then said goodbye to the remaining people in the office and went home. At home, I wasted time watching television and typing on the computer. I watched this really cool special on the Discovery Channel concerning thrill rides at the Walt Disney World Resort. It was a bit annoying because they had this "neurophysiologist" try to analyze (via photos and videos of people on the rides) what kinds of emotions the riders are experiencing and the correlating hormones that are being released. Whatever.

Quote of the Day: "GODcha!"

:: SL 8:46 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?