:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, January 05, 2004 ::

Today was my last day in California for some time. Alas.

I spent the afternoon packing. I had to get all my stuff from my grandparents' house, where I had been staying. I also cleaned out my backpack, which suffered from a little spill.

I ate some Danish pastries, some cheesecake ice cream, and other delicious foods from home. After playing a few more minutes of Super Mario Brothers 2: Yoshi's Island, I finished the entire game. I then got my luggage into the van, and we headed in the late afternoon to the SLO County airport.

My flight left at 7 p.m. and I got to LAX at a little before 8. There, I ran into a couple of friends who were on the same flight as me from Los Angeles to Boston. I got something to eat, and then we boarded the plane. The flight, as usual, had a fair amount of children on it, and although they were quiet for much of the flight, they began to scream and cry as babies are wont to do as soon as I wanted to go to sleep on this overnight flight.

We arrived at about 5 in the morning here in Boston, and my friends and I shared a cab back to school. I was really tired, so I went to sleep, just as the sun was starting to rise.

Quote of the Day: "Your mom is so easy; she's easier than a core class."

:: SL 4:13 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?