:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, January 24, 2004 ::

Wow, I can't believe it's Saturday. Because I had an exam today, it felt like a weekday. Gee, I still can't believe we had exams on a Saturday.

This afternoon, after doing some last-minute cramming, I went to take my final exam for Justice, my moral reasoning class. During the review sessions, the teaching fellows had handed out copies of previous exams, so I didn't feel totally unprepared.

Following the grueling three hour exam, I went and had dinner with my friend at Quincy House. Afterwards, I met up with some friends at the Leverett House dining hall. I ended up hanging out with two sets of friends; it seemed as if everyone was there!

Tonight, I went to a nice little tea party with my friends. Many of them are finished with exams (I still have one on Tuesday afternoon), so they wanted a chance to relax. We enjoyed drinks and chocolate and shared delightfully humorous stories. We also played a very amusing game regarding my friend's mom; I'll have to share it with everyone soon.

Quote of the Day: "Office Space had a token Indian, and he didn't even own the damn company!"

:: SL 5:38 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?