:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 ::

Today, I got up early to run some errands and make arrangements. I then went to talk to one of my psychology professors for a quick meeting. I then went to take a test, which really wasn't too bad because I had studied so much.

I then went and had dinner with some friends. I was going to go to a sneak preview of the movie Eurotrip with my British friend because I had received tickets, but when we got there, we were told that they had overbooked the theater and that there were no more seats. What a bummer and a let-down; we were getting so excited about seeing this film, which not only makes fun of Europeans but Americans as well.

Tonight, I went to a tea party with some of my friends. I had some wonderful green tea. I also snacked on some candy and a bagel. We conversed lively for some time, and then I returned to my room. Later in the evening, I visited with a couple more friends. I am currently in the process of loading songs from my CDs onto my trusty laptop as MP3 files. This way, I won't have to carry all my CDs everywhere, since I only listen to music on my computer nowadays. Especially now with iTunes software, it is convenient to make MP3 files that are very nicely labeled with title, artist, album, length, etc. And, if I ever decide to get an iPod in the future, it will make it all the easier to get these songs onto the gadget. Good stuff.

Quote of the Day: "Save a horse. Ride a cowboy."

:: SL 5:43 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?