:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 ::

Today, I went to my classes. Today's lecture for personality psychology was amazing. The professor delivered such fascinating information in such a humorous manner. He received applause at the conclusion of his lecture.

This afternoon, I went swimming for the first time here! I went to the MAC (Malkin Athletic Center), where I've always seen the pool and wanted to go swimming but never actually did it. It was nice to swim once again. I haven't done much swimming ever since the gross MBHS pool was shut down. I hope to start swimming regularly now.

Tonight, I did some studying and then tried to go to sleep, like that's possible.

Quote of the Day: "And somebody's a-grabbin' my butt."

:: SL 5:40 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?