:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, February 15, 2004 ::

Today, I went with a big group of friends to Chinatown in Boston to have dim sum at the China Pearl restaurant. It was a wonderful excursion. We feasted on dumplings, buns, pastries, and various fried foods, all in small sample sizes typical for dim sum restaurants. There were salty foods and sweet foods. Because the portions were very small, we could try a variety of different dishes. It wasn't too expensive, either. We all left very full. After I returned, I took a nap in the later afternoon.

Tonight, the dining hall served ice cream! It was exciting to have ice cream. I then did a bunch of studying. At 9, I went to visit a friend in Quincy House, and we watched Alias, a television show on ABC that my friend is obsessed with. After some more studying, I went to an amusing tea party. We played the big party game Mafia and then listened to pop music while dancing. Following the enjoyable get-together, I returned to my room to do some more studying.

Quote of the Day: "He's just broadening his sexual horizons."

:: SL 12:09 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?