:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 ::

We arrived in the very early morning at the Boston Logan International Airport. Luckily, there were not any loud children or babies on the flight. However, I still didn't get much sleep because the television screens playing the in-flight movie (Under The Tuscan Sun, of which I watched a little) were bright and kept flashing in an epilepsy-inducing manner. After we picked up our luggage, my friend and I took the T back to the school, carrying our heavy bags up and down many stairs. We finally got to school just before 7 a.m. We later had breakfast together.

Today was registration and the first day of classes for the new semester. I went to The Coop bookstore and got some notebooks and then went to my first class: a psychology statistics class. I then found out that the meeting time for one of the classes I wanted to take had been changed, so after a meeting with my tutor and lunch, I went back to the William James Hall and sat in on this semester's Social Psychology class. So far so good; the classes all seem interesting, and the professors really seem wonderful.

Tonight, I had some dinner (there was turkey and dressing and mashed potatoes, just like Thanksgiving) and went to an appointment. I eventually made it back to my dorm, and after doing some writing I went to bed fairly early because I barely got any sleep the night before.

Quote of the Day: "If I were a linguistics concentrator, I'd care more."

:: SL 6:21 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?