:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, August 20, 2004 ::

So today, I went shopping for the first time all summer. It was a nice break from everything that's been going on. I got a nice summer shirt from Banana Republic.

As I was walking through the mall, I was looking around for signs that would direct me to the food court because I was hungry and wanted something to eat. However, as I was looking around, I noticed that a person was sneering at me! Yes! I don't think I've ever seen a sneer like that before, and it was such a strange sight to see. It could very well be that his face is just like that all the time, but then it would really suck to be him. It was discouraging to see his sneer, but then I walked by this nice Asian lady, who smiled at me, and that brightened my day.

While I was trying on a shirt at Banana Republic, there were two women looking at their new outfits in the mirror, and they had the following exchange:

Woman 1: How does it look?
Woman 2: It looks fine.
Woman 1: What about the butt?
Woman 2: The butt's fine.

I think that line could make a wonderful slogan for some company. Maybe a clothing company. Just imagine the commercial: "Wear [brand name] jeans! The butt's fine!"

Quote of the Day: "I can still visualize the chunks of mascara on his face as he handed me my blue book."

:: SL 6:46 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?