:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, August 22, 2004 ::

Today, I got up really early and enjoyed a quick breakfast provided by the hotel in the lobby next to the wonderful pond that one day I will recreate in my backyard (with a waterfall and all the cute little ducks) when I am moderately well-off and able to afford such domestic extravagances. After breakfast, I caught the hotel shuttle to the airport, where I went through security again. I got to my terminal really early, so I started reading my book. I finally boarded my flight and enjoyed a nice flight to San Luis Obispo. My dad was there to pick me up and drive me home.

After having lunch with my sister, parents, and grandparents, I headed out to work to help out with the family business because there was still a lot to do. It was a bit tiring, but then again I haven't worked at the family business in some time. After work, I read from several recent issues of Time magazine that were sitting around my house. I then started watching the Disney film "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" starring Angela Lansbury of Murder She Wrote fame. I didn't finish the film today because I became distracted by other TV shows, and then my father started watching the Olympics, and that got me to pull out my tapes of old Olympics opening and closing ceremonies, so I ended up watching the closing ceremonies of the Sydney Olympics in 2000. Sydney is such a beautiful city; I hope I can visit someday soon. Another reason I love the Olympics: They introduce all the beauty and great things about the host city and country.

After having dinner, I watched some more of this year's Olympics from Athens. I watched some sprinting events, as well as individual gymnastics events. It was nice to finally have time to watch the Olympics non-stop. After the Olympics, I used the computer for a little bit of time and went to sleep, exhausted from a busy, full day.

Quote of the Day: "When the teacher bends over at the front of the class, it's hard not to notice her big wedgied ass."

:: SL 1:29 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?