:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 ::

Today, I started watching the movie "The Prince and Me," which stars Julia Stiles. I only watched about half of the film because I had to go to a doctor's appointment in SLO-town. My mother and I then drove to Santa Maria again because she had to run an errand. We returned to SLO-town, and my mother dropped me off because I was meeting friends in town. I spent some time walking around the old mission and creek on this nice day, and then I shopped in some random stores looking at strange gifts. Later, I went into Barnes and Noble and read a bit of a book.

Later on, I met a couple of my friends, and we had dinner at Woodstock's Pizza. They sell pizza by the slice there, and it's nice to be able to just get a quick bite without having to order an entire pizza. We conversed and joked around, and then one of my friends had to leave early for reasons I care not to mention, so my other friend and I watched a DVD on my laptop. It was really funny and a good time.

Later in the evening, I worked on my computer and then got ready for my vacation for the next two days. Guess where my sister and I are going? Where else? Disneyland, of course! We're heading out early tomorrow morning, and we're going to have a blast! I plan to take a lot of photos for The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets!

Quote of the Day: "Oh! What's that song that's like 'Sweet dreams are made of these'?" "Um, 'Sweet Dreams Are Made of These'?"

:: SL 12:48 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?