:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, September 05, 2004 ::

Augh. Most of my day was spent doing completely waste-of-time waiting on the phone for tech support for our family computer, which suddenly decided to not allow us to have internet access. It was so annoying having to wait so long on the phone to finally speak to a person instead of automated messages. It's true that Muzak can cause severe irritation. I was ready to explode after listening to 3 hours of recorded pseudo-jazz.

Besides that unfortunate waste of good time, I took a nice walk around town this afternoon. Today was the warmest day this time I've been home, and I enjoyed a chance to get outside. I walked to the city park to see Art in the Park, where local artists display their creations in tents set up in the park. I then walked down to the waterfront, where I looked in random stores selling touristy things. I walked and watched the random tourists and looked at the beautiful bay. There were a lot of people on watercraft and kayaks today. I want to go kayaking. I also want to go to the beach.

I only have a week left of summer! I'm heading back to school a week from today! I've got to get going on the things I want to do this summer before it's all over and classes begin again!

Quote of the Day: "Would it be more insulting to be left for a man or to be left for art?" "A man... 'cause at least I like art."

:: SL 2:02 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?