:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, September 13, 2004 ::

Here's an update of what I've been up to these past few days:

Saturday:

Today, I went to visit my friend before she moves to a different city. It was sad to say goodbye for now, but it was also nice to catch up on everything. I then visited my friends in SLO-town and went bowling at Cal Poly! It was funny to see all the freshmen moving into their dorms and making their way about the campus. They are so obvious, with their folders, wristbands, and wide-eyed optimism and enthusiasm for buying books and touring the school.

We went bowling! That was fun. We even had fun bowling names. I was "Benjamin Jesus," and I think that might have helped me a bit. For dinner we headed to Taco Bell (after a long fun run), and I tried their new Mountain Dew Baja Blast lime-flavored soda. It wasn't as good as Code Red, but I still enjoyed it. I then got a Mountain Dew Code Red refill, and that put me on a sugar high that surprisingly didn't last very long. We headed downtown and browsed books and magazines at Barnes and Noble.

Tonight, I worked on my website and did some more packing for my return to school.

Sunday:

Today, my family went out to dinner at the Tsurugi Japanese restaurant in SLO-town. I love Japanese food! I had sashimi and tempura and teriyaki chicken. The dinner also came with miso soup and salad and little meat dumplings, as well as California rolls and this wonderful and sweet tofu dessert. We also went to Tahoe Joe's to pick up some cheesecake for dessert. One of the best parts of being home is the wonderful food!

Later in the evening, I finished packing my bags. There's a lot of stuff! I then watched a lot of television, including the premiere of the series Jack and Bobby on The WB, which I am not sure I want to keep on watching but thought was entertaining.

I then stayed up late again working on my website.

Today:

I visited my sister today at the high school to have lunch. I visited the newspaper class to see how they were doing, and I saw a couple of my old teachers. I then got all my stuff in order and am getting ready to go to the airport. I'm taking the overnight flight, making a stopover at LAX and arriving in Boston early early tomorrow morning. I had a great time at home these past few weeks! I look forward to coming back during the wintertime! It's time to go back to school!

:: SL 2:01 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?