:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 ::

In my random online surfing, I stumbled upon this gem:

If Wishers Were Horses: The site dedicated to Human-Equine Transformation

I laughed so hard when I saw this. Check out that animation on the top left! Looking through the site, I see it offers fiction stories of what it's like to turn from a human into a horse.

There is also an advice section that talks about "the reasons for becoming a horse," "the morality of becoming a horse," and before, during, and after the "transformation." It's so farcical, yet written so seriously!

Sample advice on transforming into a horse: "Men should avoid transforming anywhere within scent of a mare: women should avoid stallions. The problem is made worse by one's new form often giving off a veritable "pheromone explosion" as the equine metabolism kick-starts. Any sexually receptive potential mate is liable to react with strong enthusiasm."

Ha ha ha ha.

I guess I should be more sensitive to the quirks of other people, but this one is just so strange I don't know what to make of it.

:: SL 7:46 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?