:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, September 10, 2004 ::

Last night, I stayed up really late working on my website because there was major news. Thus, I slept in today before getting up in the afternoon and going to work. Today's my last day at work! I'm taking the overnight flight back to school Monday night.

I did copy editing today, and it wasn't a bad shift. In between things, I finished up some stories for the business section that will run in the next few weeks. Tonight, one of my coworkers showed me his new hybrid car. It's so cool! I want a hybrid car. Obviously, the best part is how much better for the environment hybrid cars are, but they are also technologically cool! It's like driving via the controls of a computer! Plus, when the hybrid car is operating on electricity only, the car is absolutely silent and doesn't vibrate from the engine. I think more people should get hybrid cars.

Tonight, I stayed up late again wasting my time online.

Quote of the Day: "The Asian Irish Jew inside of you would like this tie."


:: SL 2:30 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?