:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, September 23, 2004 ::

Today, I went to my class in the morning. Then I spent some time running some errands. In the afternoon, I went to an information session about i-banking, which was interesting because I've always been curious about what it really is. I then had a meeting with a faculty member in my concentration and got some information. After dinner, I got some BUBBLE TEA!!! Yay! I haven't had that in a while.

Tonight, I went to a fun tea party (yes, two nights in a row). We chatted, were crazy, and anticipated the big party some of my friends will be holding tomorrow night. That should be a blast.

Oh, oh! I almost forgot to mention that today, in the dining hall, we saw a guy with a mullet! It was a real mullet! We were quite excited.

Snap (but most likely accurate) Judgment of the Day: I heard there was a book out called "How to Date a White Woman: A Practical Guide for Asian Men." How fucking offensive is that? What is this, 'White Women for Dummies'? Are white women somehow different from women of other races and need a special guide? Are Asian men inept creatures who otherwise would have difficulty date white women if they didn't read the book? Unless this is a satirical work, I would say this book is totally non-PC and entirely offensive.

"Sneaky Method of Disseminating a Religious Message" of the Day: Now, a religious group called "Abundant Bible" has purchased the domain name "blogpsot.com," so whenever anyone mistypes any "blogspot" address, like mrtommorrow.blogpsot.com, they land on this website, which is all religion all the time. I wonder how many hits they get on their site because of this little trick of theirs?

Quote of the Day: "And then my pedophile boy toy had to leave, so we had to kick out all the sailors."

:: SL 6:10 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?