:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, September 16, 2004 ::

Yesterday, I went to a Mind, Brain, and Behavior Symposium for my cognitive neuroscience concentration. It started early in the morning (registration was at 8:30), and we heard from various professors about the mind and how it works. I learned some interesting and new things at the symposium. They served lunch (sandwiches), and then we broke off into discussion sessions for the afternoon.

In the evening, I worked on my website and went to dinner. It was a nice meal, and I saw a bunch of my friends. In the evening, I met up with my friend, and we went out for a late night snack and then visited with a bunch of her friends. 'Twas a wonderful time, and it was all on a Wednesday night! Such is life during "Camp Harvard," the week before classes where people just hang out because there is no classwork... yet.

Today, I moved my stuff out of storage. Alex was so kind and helped me move the heavy boxes. I then moved some futons and couches out of storage with my roommates. It was very sweat-intensive work, especially having to climb so many flights of stairs. I guess that can count as my exercise for today. Later in the evening, I visited with some friends and caught up with what everyone is up to.

Quote of the Day: "How are your parents?" "They're doing well... still working. How are your parents?" "They're dead."

:: SL 5:14 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?