:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, October 16, 2004 ::

OK, it's almost 5 in the morning, and I have to get up before noon tomorrow for an activity I'm participating in... but it's been so long since I've updated my blog that I feel compelled to do so right now.

This week has been quite busy; I had a midterm this morning and a big paper due this afternoon, so that was quite a drain with all the studying, researching, writing, etc. I also started running subjects for the psychology lab I'm working in, which has been fun but a pain in terms of scheduling because I have to run it with two people at a time. So, yeah, it was a busy week.

But after all was done this tough week, I totally let loose tonight; I went to a tea party with my friends at Quincy House. I then got some bubble tea (milk green tea flavor) because I haven't had it in a long time and I had a tough week and wanted to treat myself.

Afterwards, I went to a huge party hosted by my friends in Mather House, which was so hot that the windows literally fogged up. There were just so many people packed in that common room. We danced and partied and had a great time. After the party ended, the small group we had left gathered and chatted and joked. I played Super Mario Brothers on my friends' Super Nintendo in their room. It was a great time. Oh, I also found out that this girl from my tutorial is the roommate of a couple of my good friends! She's so cool; I had no idea we should have been friends all along.

It's been raining like crazy tonight. I hope it clears up tomorrow; I don't want to walk all the way to Harvard Law School tomorrow in the rain. OK, so it's totally not that far away, but I still don't want to walk all that way in the rain, especially after some bastard stole my umbrella tonight. That's OK; it was broken anyway. Ha! Sucker!!!

Quote of the Day: "Eat Ramen... for Ramadan! It's like Ramen-dan!"

:: SL 1:46 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?