:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, October 03, 2004 ::

We made crepes yesterday! It was so much fun. After we went to see some improv comedy in Winthrop, we had a mini tea party and then went over to another friend's dorm to make crepes. We had some pears, apples, and bananas, as well as chocolate sauce and peanut butter, so we put that on the crepes. So tasty! It was cheap to make ourselves with the machine, so it made me upset just how much crepe places charge for those desserts. We mixed the peanut butter and the Hershey's chocolate syrup together to make a wonderful sauce.

My friends and I then saw a bit of Saturday Night Live, which wasn't really as funny as it used to be. We had hoped to watch some satire of the presidential debate earlier this week, but that might have been the first skit, which we missed because we were cleaning up dishes from making crepes.

My friend Molly asked me why I preceded a reference to my friend Alex with the phrase "my friend," since she knows I know that she knows who Alex is. I don't know why I always have to say "my friend Alex" instead of just "Alex." It just sounds right because Alex is my friend.

Quote of the Day: "I have a hair in my chicken." "I once had a chicken in my hair."

:: SL 2:01 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?