:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 ::

Wow, it's Tuesday already.

On Sunday, I did a lot of schoolwork to prepare for this week. I had a quiz on Monday that I had to study and do reading for. The rest of the day was nice; I visited a couple of my friends and ate snacks. I then worked on a response paper that I had to e-mail to my seminar group.

It's gotten really cold these past few days. I'm sad because I don't like extremely cold weather. I have to wear a jacket now, and I can't wear shorts or short-sleeved shirts. I actually saw a tree with leaves that had started changing colors! It was depressing... winter is almost here.

On a brighter note, I went to a study abroad fair that was held today, and I got a lot of information about interesting schools around the world. I probably don't have time to do travel abroad, but it's nice to imagine the possibilities.

Sigh. I just spent an hour sorting through and organizing hundreds of e-mails from the last three days. I get too many e-mails! It's not going to get any better once I have to recruit subjects for the psychology lab I'm working in.

Tonight, I will be going to the open house being held by our house masters to get some tasty monkeybread (described as the "inside of a cinnamon roll" - it's really sweet and tasty!). I will then head over to the Institute of Politics and watch the vice presidential debate! Nobody wants crusty Cheney. We want Edwards!!!

Quote of the Day: "Was he hitting on you on behalf of someone else?!"

:: SL 2:51 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?