:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 ::

Ah, these past few days have been quite relaxing. I've been doing some free reading and watching a lot of movies! I recently watched (or rather re-watched) Cinderella, Bend It Like Beckham, Sleeping Beauty, Spider-Man 2, and Alice In Wonderland. Goodness knows there's nothing better to do, seeing as how it's been raining quite heavily every day so far this past week. Alas, it's expected to continue raining until the end of the week.

The rest of Christmas Day, we opened presents and ate cake. We had carrot cake with a cream cheese and white chocolate frosting, and that was most wonderful. We also had the double-layer pumpkin pie I had made. Yesterday, my dad and sister and I went to Santa Maria because my dad needed to get some supplies. We also went to the mall, and I looked around some stores. Today, my mom had to get some items in SLO-town, so in the evening after dinner we drove to the shopping plaza. There, I greeted JESSI! I also ran into a former classmate and friend I hadn't seen in quite some time.

Tomorrow night should be quite fun... I'm rather looking forward to it!

Quote of the Day: "It's 5 p.m., goddammit; why are the fools still frolicking nude by the lake? Especially when a voyeuristic couple is photographing the nudies!" or "When the sun goes down, it must be time to take photos of naked people."

:: SL 9:07 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?