:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 ::

I love it when I discover a new song I want to listen to over and over!

This time it's "Defying Gravity" from the musical Wicked, a "prequel" to The Wizard of Oz that tells the story of Glinda the Good Witch and the Wicked Witch of the West and how they became the characters they turned out to be.

The song gets really good about halfway through until the end. Leading lady Idina Menzel does a phenomenal job belting out the final lines of the song. Such a powerful voice. Wow.



Speaking of songs, I recently surpassed the 10 GB mark for digital music files on my trusty laptop. If I were to play my entire music collection one song after another, it would take seven and a half days to get through the nearly 3000 songs on my computer.

:: SL 3:46 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?