:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 ::

Back at school!

The overnight flight was fairly quiet (there were no screaming babies, thank goodness), although the person sitting next to me hogged the armrest, and his elbow even extended over my seat, so he frequently jabbed my side. I would be more understanding if this person was abnormally large and couldn't fit into his seat, but he was only slightly bigger than I am, so there's no excuse for him to protrude his body part into my space. Hmf! How rude.

Also, there was a little child who was sitting in the seat in front of mine, and he actually turned around, reached his arm out, and stroked - then groped - my knee. DISTURBING!!! I shot a disapproving glare at the child, and the little bugger turned around and didn't bother me again. The kid needs to learn to keep his hands to himself; unwanted touching is never pleasant.

Well, despite the absence of screaming babies on my flight, I could not sleep on the flight, so I just sat there in the dark, occasionally glancing up at the monitors to watch "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" without audio. I had headphones, but I did not feel compelled to pull them out, for some reason. There was a lot of turbulence, so we kept bouncing up and down. It was kind of like being on Star Tours at Disneyland! Except more dangerous, I guess. It was a short flight, too; about 4 hours and 40 minutes.

So now I am back at school. I've been running into friends and catching up on new news. But it's time to get my hard work on to prepare for finals!

Quote of the Day: "It was like wham, bam, thank you, ma'am." "No, it was more like just wham!"

:: SL 4:58 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?