:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, January 09, 2005 ::

I finally saw the movie Napoleon Dynamite! After going to a very nice tea party hosted by a couple of my friends, I visited a friend, and we watched the movie. It's not the most hilarious thing I've ever seen, but it really was funny. The best part was the title character's big dance onstage at school. What wonderful choreography!

Although I have been back at school for less than a week, I have already become nocturnal. How does this happen? Alas. I blame it on that overnight flight on which I didn't sleep. It's thrown off my sleep schedule!

Yesterday, I did lots of reading and work. In the evening, I went with friends to get bubble tea! The place I usually go to has moved! With their lower prices and better bubble tea, they had managed to drive the other bubble tea place out of business. They then moved into their building! Ah, good old American capitalism at work. We then played Mario Kart for a bit in our common room. 'Twas fun.

Oh, we had a sushi study break! Our tutors brought in a huge assortment of various rolls from a nice Japanese/Korean restaurant in Harvard Square, and it was great. I put too much wasabi on my first bite, though, and my eyes watered.

Sigh. All the inches of snow that fell these past few days are now melting, so huge sheets of ice slide across the roof and create this deafening and dreadful noise. It's like an avalanche. I would hate to be walking on the street and have all that ice fall on me.

Quote of the Day: "You are the queen of fisting!"

:: SL 11:03 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?