:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, January 06, 2005 ::

Odds and Ends:

- I have finalized my plans for Intersession (the two-week break I get at the end of January after finals). Yay!
January 20-26: Hawaii!
January 27 - February 1: Walt Disney World Resort!

- They served breakfast foods tonight as a late night snack! There were scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausages, oatmeal, blueberry muffins, fresh fruit, and waffles with toppings! I was hungry, so I ate a bit of everything.

- It started snowing heavily yesterday soon after I hauled all my stuff from the subway station to my room after my flight. I'm glad; it would have been a pain to have to drag my luggage through the snow. Alas, it is still quite wet and icy outside.

- Someone referred to my high school nemesis as "a ditz," and it was the best thing I had heard in a while.

- My friend went to the same Catholic school as Paris Hilton, and even back then there were rumors of Ms. Hilton's whore-dom. Apparently, it is said that on an eighth-grade class trip to Disneyland, she gave blow jobs to all the guys on the bus.

- Songs currently stuck in my head: "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson and "Rumors" by Lindsay Lohan.

Quote of the Day: "It's like a group outing! Nobody's invited; everyone just knows to come!"

:: SL 10:50 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?