:: Thursday, January 06, 2005 ::
Odds and Ends:
- I have finalized my plans for Intersession (the two-week break I get at the end of January after finals). Yay!
January 20-26: Hawaii!
January 27 - February 1: Walt Disney World Resort!
- They served breakfast foods tonight as a late night snack! There were scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausages, oatmeal, blueberry muffins, fresh fruit, and waffles with toppings! I was hungry, so I ate a bit of everything.
- It started snowing heavily yesterday soon after I hauled all my stuff from the subway station to my room after my flight. I'm glad; it would have been a pain to have to drag my luggage through the snow. Alas, it is still quite wet and icy outside.
- Someone referred to my high school nemesis as "a ditz," and it was the best thing I had heard in a while.
- My friend went to the same Catholic school as Paris Hilton, and even back then there were rumors of Ms. Hilton's whore-dom. Apparently, it is said that on an eighth-grade class trip to Disneyland, she gave blow jobs to all the guys on the bus.
- Songs currently stuck in my head: "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson and "Rumors" by Lindsay Lohan.
Quote of the Day: "It's like a group outing! Nobody's invited; everyone just knows to come!"
:: SL 10:50 PM [+] ::