:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Monday, May 02, 2005 ::

Well, my poor baby, my trusty laptop broke down (akin to the manner in which a psychologically unwell individual breaks down upon having his/her long-held yet socially reactionary beliefs challenged), and I had to take it to the store to get it fixed.

I've been using the computers in the computer labs across campus; it's a bit of an inconvenience, but it's better than not having access to a computer at all. I should get my laptop back this week. Yay.

This should be an interesting week. I'm flying out to Los Angeles to cover the opening festivities for Disneyland's 50th anniversary celebration on May 5, 2005, as well as the press event on May 4. It should be a blast!

Quote of the Day: "I am convinced that in the future it will be fashionable to wear your fly down."

:: SL 2:54 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?