:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, June 16, 2005 ::

After staying up all night so I could get to the airport on time, I took the commuter rail out to catch my flight to California! I slept during the entire flight because I was so tired.

I got into SLO-town in the early afternoon, and I spent the afternoon hanging out at home, relaxing, enjoying my time. Later in the evening, I joined my sister and some friends to see the film Batman Begins, which is much less cartoony and more intellectual and philosophical than the previous Batman films.

Afterwards, I met up with a couple of my friends, and we chatted into the evening. We then went to Denny's and got a snack.

Today, I attended my sister's high school graduation! It was a wonderful event. My grandparents and my uncle were there, along with my parents, and we got good seats by getting to the football field early. My sister got to speak at the ceremony, and she gave a great, inspirational speech. I'm glad I came home to see this special moment in her life.

I also saw a lot of high school classmates and teachers. I'm glad I was able to see a couple of my former teachers before they retired.

Tonight, I got Chinese food! Yay. Sesame chicken is the best food everrr. Later tonight, I plan to P-A-R-T-Y with friends.

Quote of the Day: "I'm racist... but in a good way!"

:: SL 10:50 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?