:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, June 03, 2005 ::

Woo, a whole week in Philadelphia! So much fun... but how quickly time passes.

Some points:

- It's been great this week meeting and hanging out with the other interns here this summer. Even though we're all working on separate desks, hopefully we'll all get together to do more some fun activities sometime.

- I am eating guava yogurt. It's actually quite tasty. Thank goodness there's a supermarket near where I'm staying... I'm sure I'll be eating a lot better than I was when I was in Miami last year.

- For the second time in a couple of weeks, someone has told me that I look JUST LIKE someone they know and that we look so similar we could be brothers. Yup... uh huh. Cause all Asians look the same. ::rolls eyes::

- Techno remix of the song "Living on a Prayer" = AMAZING.

- I'm looking forward to visiting home in a couple of weeks!

- The little plant that I transported all the way from Boston is blooming! The fact that it's still alive after all it went through on its little journey shows just how amazing nature is.

- Life doesn't suck as much as some people make it out to be.

Quote of the Day: "I'm only going to sing songs in the pentatonic scale when I'm around you."

:: SL 4:28 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?