:: Friday, June 03, 2005 ::
Woo, a whole week in Philadelphia! So much fun... but how quickly time passes.
- It's been great this week meeting and hanging out with the other interns here this summer. Even though we're all working on separate desks, hopefully we'll all get together to do more some fun activities sometime.
- I am eating guava yogurt. It's actually quite tasty. Thank goodness there's a supermarket near where I'm staying... I'm sure I'll be eating a lot better than I was when I was in Miami last year.
- For the second time in a couple of weeks, someone has told me that I look JUST LIKE someone they know and that we look so similar we could be brothers. Yup... uh huh. Cause all Asians look the same. ::rolls eyes::
- Techno remix of the song "Living on a Prayer" = AMAZING.
- I'm looking forward to visiting home in a couple of weeks!
- The little plant that I transported all the way from Boston is blooming! The fact that it's still alive after all it went through on its little journey shows just how amazing nature is.
- Life doesn't suck as much as some people make it out to be.
Quote of the Day: "I'm only going to sing songs in the pentatonic scale when I'm around you."
:: SL 4:28 PM [+] ::