:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Sunday, January 29, 2006 ::

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Fittingly, my friends and I went to the Kong last night to get Chinese food. Yum. I haven't had Kong food in a while. After I poured the tea for everyone (I was assigned to do it because I'm Asian and I have to deal with something racial every day... hahaha), I proposed a toast: "Since it is the year of the dog, may we all have lots of doggy-style sex this year."

Earlier in the evening, we had a mini dance party in my friend's room, where we danced to Steps and songs from other fun artists. This was after having dinner at Grendel's, a bar/restaurant. I ate raw instant oatmeal from a cup that I got from the dining hall. Ah, it was a good day. Now, I am staying up working on my website, but this will cause me to sleep into the afternoon. Alas.

This past week has been nice. I've been hanging around school and Boston since it is "Intersession," when we don't have classes between the end of finals and the beginning of spring semester. It's weird being around here during this time. I've always been away whenever there's a break, so it feels strange to be on campus with no work whatsoever to do.

Ah, it's been exactly a year since I went to Hawaii and Walt Disney World for Intersession. Luckily for me, winter this year has been particularly mild so I'm not longing to get away as badly, but a change of scenery would be nice. I should have gone to Montreal like I had considered... ah well... it's fun staying around, working on my website, and hanging out with friends.

Quote(s) of the Day: "I'm worried you're going to kill me and then dump my body into the lake." "Um, the lake's frozen right now."

"[Doncha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Doncha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Doncha? Doncha?]" "Hey, it's our song!" "Why is that our song?!?"

"Lesbians are lousy tippers."

"If you're going to be drunk, you might as well speak in a British accent!"

"Watching Oprah Winfrey tear someone a new asshole is like watching God create the universe."

:: SL 3:12 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?