:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 ::

CRIMSON'D!!!!!

Ah, The Harvard Crimson. Today, I went in and wrote a story for them. I spent 9 hours total on interviwing, writing, and being edited/waiting to be edited. If I were working for a real newspaper, I could have made a full day's salary. Alas. It was my first time there in like a year and a half. I gotta start writing for them again.

It was a story about this cultural exchange program between Harvard students and students at various Asian universities (haha, I Have To Deal With Something Racial Every Day (c)2006). I interviewed these cultural ambassadors and got to hear what they had to say about America and Harvard, which apparently is highly regarded in Asia.

Alas, writing for The Crimson is always a grind. The place is absurdly loud and not conducive to good writing. That, and it confirms my worst insecurities about being a terrible writer. Well, I guess I'll leave my critics to do the judging when my article is (hopefully) published tomorrow...

Now I must stay up and do work that is due tomorrow. Oh, school.

:: SL 6:52 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?