:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, February 02, 2006 ::

A few nights ago I joined a couple of friends and watched the movie The Day After Tomorrow. I missed the big-budget disaster film when it was in the theaters, so it was nice to finally see it on DVD. My friends are quite knowledgeable in the realm of science, so they pointed out the scientific inaccuracies in the film. We also made snarky comments at the numerous awkward moments in the movie. Ah, good times.

This past week, I worked at my job and enjoyed the last days of Intersession, hanging out with friends and doing fun things. Classes started again yesterday, and we get a week to "shop" classes and pick which ones we will ultimately choose to take. I'm looking at a variety of exciting classes since it is my last semester here and my last chance to take classes at Harvard (unless I come back for grad school or something...). I get three or four electives and one last required core class. Yay.

Last night, my friends and I watched the documentary The Aristocrats, which about a very very dirty joke that can be told in infinitely different ways. It was funny, but not as funny as I thought it would be. Still a shockingly good time, though.

Quote of the Day: "You were dating someone?!?! Why do you not tell me these things?!?!" "Um, because we suffer together in our singledom?"

:: SL 9:27 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?