:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, April 13, 2006 ::

A hahaha... I'm sorry I keep telling stories from WDW, but Missy's recent post reminded me: One of the questions in Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Play It! was about fashion (What fashion house is Stella McCartney associated with? Answer: Chloe), but the person in the hotseat didn't know, and her only lifeline left was "Ask a Stranger," so she used it, and the person came on the line. The host asked the stranger, "Hi there! We have a question here about fashion. Are you familiar with fashion?" And the person on the phone replies, "Does Wal-Mart count?"

Haha. This reminds me of this news clipping I once saw (I think on Jay Leno's "Headlines" segment) which was an article about a new dollar store that had opened in the city. A woman was quoted in the story saying, "I like Dollar-Mart because you don't have to dress up to go there like you do when you go to Wal-Mart." Dressing up to go to Wal-Mart? Oh, my bad... I forgot Wal-Mart is //such// a classy place.

Quote(s) of the Day: "At least prostitution isn't addictive! World of Warcraft is!"

"Hey, I'm going to get some chocolate... I'm on my period, you know, so it only makes sense that I'm craving it." "TMI! TMI!!!"

"Man, 17th century popes were sooo hardcore."

:: SL 9:15 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?