:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, April 22, 2006 ::

Last night was fun... My friends got together for a pre-party, and we watched part of the movie Bring It On. I don't care what they say... Kirsten Dunst is hot! I then met up with some other friends and we all went to a super fun dance party. Yay! We then ended the night at the Kong for a delicious broccoli and chicken combo plate with pork fried rice and an egg roll with the Kong's excellent apple-flavored sweet-and-sour sauce, with a side of conversation. I then stayed up working on my website and doing general e-mail administration.

Considering I stayed up until 9 a.m., I got up today in time for dinner sometime after 5. Yay for being nocturnal! Haha... this shall be remedied soon. After dinner, I helped set up for the 80s dance tonight by clearing out the dining hall. Tonight, I'm going to my friend's pre-party for the 80s dance and then heading over to the 80s dance, where we will celebrate that delightful decade with Tab soda, Pop-Rocks candy, the hottest hits from the 80s, and the donning of 80s costumes. I am planning to wear this super-shiny silver shirt from the 80s I somehow acquired over the years. And to get myself in the mood, I've been listening to 80s music nonstop, from "Livin' on a Prayer" to "Take on Me" to "Like a Prayer" to "Video Killed the Radio Star." Woot. Tonight will be a fun night indeed.

Quote(s) of the Day: "I'd rather consider my sister as a non-ovulating, non-menstruating entity..."

"Bedside manner is important... How is your bedside manner?" "Fuckin' awesome!"

"Oooh, fuck me sideways!" "OK! I'll do that!"

"[In British accent] And so the conversation revolved around vaginas."
"Look, they don't use the word vagina in England!!!"
"[In British accent] Oh, what do they call them, then, love? What's the British word for vagina???"
"They just don't talk about them over there!!!"
"[In British accent] Wait, what about twat? Does twat mean vagina? OK... and so the conversation revolved around twats!"

:: SL 5:11 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?