:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 ::

Ahhh! My friend is such a tease! A recent conversation with her online:

Friend: I am about to have an affair!
Me: gasp!
Me: a love affair???
Friend: Yes...with two...not one...
Me: like, cheating on one person with two others???
Friend: like...getting with two others at the same time...so really a threesome
Me: wow.
Me: that's intense... do tell me more
Friend: there going to take me to a euphoria like I have never believed.
Friend: help me loose weight by keeping me active and wanting more
Me: wow... really?
Me: for reals?
Me: a threesome?
Friend: yea.
Friend: Iam really excited.
Friend: and were going to watch a romantic movie while were together
Me: aww
Friend: wanna know who it is? Iam sure you know em
Me: ooh, sure.
Me: Is it _____?
Me: lol.
Friend: haha no its two men
Me: oh
Friend: slightly middle aged
Me: hot Australian guy?
Friend: No...there american
Me: haha
Me: so who are they?
Friend: Ben...and Jerry
Me: AHHHH
Friend: hehe

:: SL 10:30 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?