:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Thursday, July 29, 2004 ::

Alas, my computer is once again suffering from the Internet Explorer problem that plagued it a couple days ago, so now I have to use AOL again in order to get internet connection.

Today, I watched the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention. It was so inspiring to see former Sen. Max Cleland, who lost an arm and both his legs in the Vietnam War, introduce John Kerry.

John Kerry then gave a great speech declaring a campaign that will unite, not divide, our great country. It's true; our country does need unification, as it is very divided right now. Kerry talked about his service in Vietnam and described how he served America then, and he'll serve America now as president.

Quote of the Day: "I don't want to be swept off my feet by Prince Charming! I want to stay on my feet!"

:: SL 1:56 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?