:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, July 31, 2004 ::

I got a haircut today. I will be attending a journalism convention next week in Washington, D.C., and I wanted to look presentable when I see all of my Knight Ridder friends and officials again.

It was a lovely Saturday. The sun was out, and the temperature was quite warm. I did my laundry today, but the cursed drying machine did not work, so I had to air dry my clothes. It's not a bad idea, considering it helps prevent too much wear on your clothes and it saves the energy required with operating a drying machine. However, the air, unfortunately, is quite humid, and my clothes have not been drying very well. If they do not dry soon, they will probably grow moldy. Alas.

Quote of the Day: "Yeah, well, Mark is kind of sleazy, too, except at least he keeps his sleaze to one woman at a time." [From a conversation overheard on the street.]


:: SL 1:49 AM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?