:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Saturday, July 31, 2004 ::

This is really disturbing, but I felt compelled to share this information.

Somebody came upon my blog Pedantic Platitudes by searching on a search engine for the following phrase: "can pet rats masturbate."

Now, I don't know why in the world this search phrase would lead to my blog. After all, I have never written about pet rats masturbating.

But let's think about this... This is someone's burning question! Somebody was curious enough to go online and actually do some research about this topic. I wonder what this person is like. He or she was probably sitting in a chair with nothing better to do, wondering about the mysteries of the world. Perhaps this person was wondering about the weird and wacky things pet rats can do. Then, in a twist of fate, the thought of masturbation crossed their mind, and the thoughts of pet rats and masturbation mixed, thus creating the question that would lead to the curiosity that would prompt this person to go online and ask what they'd been dying to know: Can pet rats masturbate?

Ha! But instead of finding out the truth about captive rodent onanism, they ended up being led to my blog! They couldn't find the answer here because I have never written about pet rats masturbating! So this person was probably really disappointed. Oh well... Sorry, dude... hope you find your information somewhere!

Sigh, but now, I have written about this subject matter, so now even more people curious about this topic will be led to my site. Alas.


:: SL 12:40 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?