:: Pedantic Platitudes ::

Greetings! My name is Sam J and I am a student at Harvard University. Perhaps this blog will present a little look into the mundane yet unique events that make up my life.
:: welcome to Pedantic Platitudes :: bloghome | photos | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: The Gift Ideas Blog - Gifts, Gift Ideas, Gift Baskets, Christmas Gifts, more! [>]
:: Mickeypedia - The Disney Encyclopedia! [>]
:: Idiot Celebrities - a blog about celebrity rumors and gossip [>]
:: The Disney Review [>]
:: Get a free Photo iPod! [>]
:: The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets [>]
:: MySpace [>]
:: Google News [>]
:: Harvard University [>]
:: The Rainforest Site [>]
:: A Birdseye View of My Life [>]
:: Greetings from the Deep South [>]
:: In the mind of a conflicted mad man [>]
:: PiscesDreams.com [>]
:: Alex Ho's LiveJournal [>]
:: Harvard Blogs [>]
:: MBHS 2002 Yahoo Group [>]

:: Friday, March 10, 2006 ::

Oooh, I am so jealous my sister is at Disneyland at this very moment.

Not only is she on spring break right now, but she gets two weeks off!!! Lucky.

She just called me and told me she was in Disney's California Adventure waiting to get on the California Screamin' roller coaster. It's raining, though, so I think the parades and the fireworks may be cancelled.

Speaking of Disneyland, I stumbled upon this hilarious Monte Cristo sandwich fan fiction. Hahaha. The Monte Cristo, of course, is that delightful sandwich of warm ham and gooey cheese coated in batter and deep-fried, topped with powdered sugar and served with blackberry jam. It's served at Disneyland's Blue Bayou restaurant, and the gustatory extravaganza is definitely worth the price.

Oh, and I don't remember if I had shared this link to photos from my winter trip to Disneyland... ah, good times.

So last night my friend and I went out to Senior Bar, which was filled with all these obnoxious, preppy douchebags I've come to hate here at Harvard. We decided we might just need a break from Senior Bar. We also went to our school's Battle of the Bands, which was held at another local bar, and that was obnoxious because I absolutely loathe loud live music, particularly bad loud live music, and even more so bad loud live rap.

This afternoon, I'm working at my job... I did an economics study earlier that netted me $12 in cash. Yay. Later, I will probably be starting on the 15 hours worth of lecture videos I need to catch up on before my midterms in a couple of weeks. Oops!

Quote(s) of the Day: "Let's be BFF!" "Let's be BFFWB!!!"

"I hate bad music, especially when it comes out the mouths of college students."

"Why would a black person work at Abercrombie and Fitch?!? You wouldn't see me working at some FUBU STORE!!!"

"I want to be Janice Dickinson when I grow up; let's have sex!!!"

:: SL 12:51 PM [+] ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?